Wednesday, January 23, 2008

DOWN SOUTH RAP DEMO
From Wright Studios Baton Rouge, LA



Some tight videos and editing from the people who do most of the Trill ENT. Video work. R.I.P. to Lil' Handy he was killing it before he passed. Also, if anyone knows the name of the track with the big fat dude in the black T rapping (3rd song in the video)let me know, that shit's fire! And the track after the one with Boosie and Southside Coalition and before Max Minelli with the guy in fatigues talking about "you better be chewin' if you ain't screwin"

Posted by Don Rico for Pimpin' Pens

Chewin="Southern slang for oral sex...like: Bitch be chewing peckers, looking for da chewin. etc"

3 comments:

brcboinatl said...

I am fairly sure that the rapper after Boosie, but before Max Minelli is a rapper named THUG ADDICT. I recognize his voice because I bought both of his albums several years ago.

"Addiction" and "Thug World"

I think he is from the Lafayette/Opelousas LA area.

Anonymous said...

do you still have them if so could you post them

Anonymous said...

Man, I completely agree on that.

There's just way too many suckers out there that can't grasp.

In fact, I was arguing with my sort of friend babyjean yesterday about this, and
they wouldn't admit to me that he was wrong. Now I can just show them this blog :)