Friday, February 29, 2008

R.I.P. Lil Handy


Lil Handy was a rapper out of Baton Rouge, LA who performed with the likes of Boosie, Webbie, Youngbleed, Turk, and the South Coast Coalition. They reffered to him by Handy because he was handy with them tools if you know what I mean (he was good with guns in case you didn't know what I meant). Sadly, Lil Handy passed away on May 19th, 2004 from a fatal car crash which put him into a coma before he subsequently passed away. His posthumous debut album Rap Hustlin was released in 2005 under Grindtime Ent. We here at Pimpin Pens strive to keep the memory of Lil Handy alive due to our utmost repsect for his music. I leave you with some of the last known vestages of Lil Handy that I've been able to procure.


"Cut Da Lights On" featuring Webbie


C U on the Flipside Handyman. R.I.P.