Thursday, March 27, 2008

G-Unit Chit


Now let me preface this by saying I've had some animosity for the G-unit clique in the past for their derogatory remarks concerning some of my favorite rappers from the Wu Tang Clan (i.e. Ghostface, GZA). However, with that being said, I acknowledge the fact that the rap game is more akin to professional wrestling than anything else in that it's: "all about business ain't shit personal." G-Unit has proven themselves time and time again as juggernauts in the rap game. You can say they got this rap shit on lock, in the cobra clutch, monopoly or whatever, and you have to respect that. Add to the fact that they've captilised on video games, vitamin water, and all other types of shit that I'm too tired to get into. Nevertheless I have the utmost respect for all of them, I can't hate on anybody who make millions upon millions of dollars every fiscal year, except for that miserable fuck Tony Yayo, that fucker really gets on my nerves for some reason. Not that he can spit some decent lyrics from time to time, but he always to hard too look like a tough guy, all screwfaced and shit. They should have left his ass in jail. Until then lets hit you pimpin pens disciples off with some G-Unit shit that I bump. Excuse my bad grammar and syntax this evening as I was at the Sony Ericksson tennis matches popping tonka toys, white sticks, even yellow ladders, to quote my nig Lil Wyte and my brain chemistry is unstable. But, that is neither here nor there, enjoy this fresh assorted G-Unit medley foolios. Oh, and one more thing I ride with my Wu Tang bretheren all day before I get down with some G-Unit shit.
Young Buck-Ridin Down The Freeway

G-Unit-I'm The Mechanic

Enzow on the Post
P.S. I love how they flipped the beat off that old Ice Cube song from the Boyz in the Hood movie; "Bird in Hand"

No comments: