Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I'm Bout to Bounce Back



In the light of the recent tragedy involving the death of Juvenile's family at the hands of his own son. I took it incumbent upon myself to post this uplifting tribute to Juve and his dearly departed. This video always brightens up my day, what with all the haters lingering around in droves everywhere in all. Its an epidemic of disastrous proportions. So with all the evil and treachery I thought it to be apropos to include this little lighthearted diddy off the 2003 LP Juve the Great. This album also marked a brief reunion with his Cash Money cronies, however to no avail. No matter how much adversity you encounter it is hard to succumb to the devil when you have such elevating and inspirational music to get you back on the grind. I want to send a special shout out to Juve, besides Baby Gangsta (aka B. Gizzle) you were the one who put Cash Money on the map. For that you get extra propers.



Enzoe on the post

No comments: