Thursday, May 22, 2008

No Limit One Mo Gen: Youngbleed On Deck



Its time to hit you up with some more southern classics straight out the boot. The boot being Baton Rouge, Louisiana of course, and who else could rep the boot more tighter than the boot's own child of the ghetto, Youngbleed. Youngbleed is one cold brother on the mic tip, with that smooth laid back flow like water. He kind of puts you in a trance when you listen to him. I have to admit that I wasn't always so hip to the music of Youngbleed. In fact it wasn't until about 3 years ago that my boy played me the classic album My Balls & My Word. What better way to introduce a Youngbleed newcomer than with the most hardbody junt on that album, the uber gangsta cut entitled; The Day They Made Me Boss. Upon listening I was immediately converted into a Youngbleed disciple, and vowed to preach the good word of Bleed to the unenlightened masses. Enjoy some of these more noteworthy cuts from Bleed.











I Smoke I Drank - Lil Boosie Young Bleed & Mr Ma

and last but not least, the buckest shit ever!
The Day They Made Me Boss - Young Bleed

Enzo stays full of dat weed

No comments: